1. Changing of size for thumbnails

1.user choose stencil thumbnails, define option 4*4
    2.makes changes in stencil size, for set size of each thumbnail
    3.change option to 4*5.
    Expected result: size of each thumbnail will be saved in previous state
    actual result: user need to set size again

4 votes
  2. Simplify text edit

It is very hard to edit text. Take a look at gomockingbird. Better text editing, but I like your tool better.

I am a usability engineer. Would love to be a resource for you guys just to have a free account once it is a paid service.

Adam Heller

4 votes
  3. Units

Hi,

It could be more understable to add units for values on the settings popup.

4 votes
  4. Tablet issue

Great app! I've tried it on tablet browser (Android 4.0 Chrome) and the left column (Stencils) isn't slideable. It would be great to fix this. Keep on going!
    Premysl

4 votes
  5. Nice tool!

Nice tool!

4 votes
  6. Your great team

Thank you for this amazing

4 votes
  7. Make left tool bar to hide

Make left tool bar to hide or just add full screen mode.

4 votes
  8. Noooo, Comic Sans NOOOOOOOOO

Noooo, Comic Sans NOOOOOOOOO

4 votes
  9. Move the upload image button

The Upload image button was hard to discover initially. Both my colleague and I had difficultly in locating the button, it might be a better idea to place the button higher on the page instead at the bottom.

4 votes
  10. Ctrl-Y to redo?

Shift-Ctrl-Z works in Moqups, but Ctrl-Y is a common convention on many systems (including MS Office).

4 votes
  11. It would be better that would open up.

Look: http://clip2net.com/s/2hBpw Can not use a palette.Need opening up.

4 votes
  12. Link option should be in the right click menu for items

Right click on an item, in the menu it says, "Link..."

4 votes
  13. group of works

this is a very good application but when a person works on the web or some project work with a workgroup if this app could work with working groups would be great and the best layout app

3 votes
  14. Pages browser element

The pages browser drop-down appears on the left of the moqups chrome in edit mode, but on the right in preview mode.

This inconsistency is slightly annoying: I keep pushing my mouse to the wrong side of the screen when I hop between modes.

It's exaserpated by the fact that when you exit preview mode, usually on a page you've found something you want to change, edit mode does not show the page that you were looking at, so you have to change page ...gah! I went to the wrong corner again!

3 votes
  15. Support browser zoom factor

Hey I use a Retina screen, and thus I set a 110% zoom as browser default, because websites/text are really small in a Retina screen.

Doesn't work so well with moqups. Any chance you could support that somewhen?

And thanks, this is a cool tool!

3 votes
  16. Support browser zoom factor

Hey I use a Retina screen, and thus I set a 110% zoom as browser default, because websites/text are really small in a Retina screen.

Doesn't work so well with moqups. Any chance you could support that somewhen?

And thanks, this is a cool tool!

3 votes
  17. Add a way to show/disclose all pages

First, I use page nesting as a way to organize wires for different sections of our product.

When I first open a project, all of the nested pages are closed. It would be nice if there were a way to open the whole nesting structure with a single click instead of having to open each level of the hierarchy individually.

3 votes
  18. Select elements which is wholly fitted in selection rectangle

Best way to use selection (IMHO): start selection on any place on canvas. Include in selection only objects which I completelly surraunded with selection.
    Why do I think so:
    When I draw selection, it includes everything i slightly touched with selection rectangle. This is very hard to use: e.g. often there are some elements i wanna to select inside a Rectangle inside Browser. So when I wanna select just this elements i must move outside Browser (one more inconvenience) and drow very-very carefully to not even touch unnecessary elements. But, even if I did not, I still must not to…

3 votes
  19. 3 votes
  20. display a permalink to the previews created.

It would be nice if the preview generated has its own permalink, so that it can be shared with clients, stakeholders, etc. They don't require the ability to edit/ modify

3 votes

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →