General

1. Share link to a specific page

It would be really nice if you could share a link to a specific mock up not the whole project. That way you can say to someone, "take a look at this mock up and tell me what you think..." instead of "go here and then click the right arrow until you see the "Payment" mock up and tell me what you think"

51 votes
    6 comments  ·  Sharing
  2. Transfer projects between accounts

We've been asked about this a few times.

43 votes
    4 comments  ·  Sharing
  3. Edit in group

Edit in group

22 votes
    3 comments  ·  Sharing
  4. Export not in a zip

When I do an export, I would like to have the png file directly. Same thing for the export in Google Drive

19 votes
    0 comments  ·  Sharing
  5. Approval system (workflow)

Freelancers and telecommuters usually have a workflow like this:

1) make prototype and share wireframe/design with customer
    2) customer can annotate the wireframe/design for feedback (remove this element, change background color, make this menu thicker, etc) or
    3) customer can approve the wireframe/design for production

It would be really nice to have this workflow built-in.

19 votes
    0 comments  ·  Sharing
  6. Make copying text possible

I just moqed up a few pages, and shared it with our visual designer. He complained that he couldn't copy all the text in it. So no I have to go over each and every element, double-click to edit it, and copy the text to notepad.
    PLEASE make coping text straight from a shared project possible :-)

17 votes
    1 comment  ·  Sharing
  7. Preview mode - Show comments for: all pages / current page

Especially when working with a client/team.
    It would be great if In Preview mode you could switch between the views:
    All comments / current page.

*Would be also great if you could highlight areas relevant for comment.

16 votes
    0 comments  ·  Sharing
  8. Sharing moqups without ad

I want to share my wireframes with clients, i have pro account, however when client want to see wireframes, moqups shows "Meet Moqups, the most amazing web application for creating vector based mockups. I want in!" Can you remove it?

15 votes
    2 comments  ·  Sharing
  9. Page visibility on publish/export - enable/disable page

Would be very useful to be able to mark a page as enabled/disabled so you can prototype options for a given page and disable some when rendering the PDF or sharing with a client.

Could then swap a page in/out and re-render it. I find myself working on different versions of the same page and would be great to be able to leave a disabled page in the project but not be visible to stake-holders at first.

PS - great tool, thoroughly enjoying using it !!!

13 votes
    0 comments  ·  Sharing
  10. Projects shared with team members should be allowed to use premium features

I've noticed that when a project is shared with a team member who isn't a premium member, that person can't use the premium features. It seems like premium features should follow the project or team sharing overall is alot less useful.

12 votes
    1 comment  ·  Sharing
  11. Add shading/stroke/text options to text input/area stencils

Add shading/stroke/text options to text input/area stencils

12 votes
    0 comments  ·  Sharing
  12. Make the Knowledge Base useful! It currently only has 2 FAQs and could contain loads of community tips and advice

Make the Knowledge Base useful!
    It currently only has 2 FAQs and could contain loads of community tips and advice. You could add here any new features and other users can share what works well

11 votes
    0 comments  ·  Sharing
  13. Chat with colaborators for the future Multiuser collaboration.

Let to chat with colaborators for the future Multiuser collaboration.

10 votes
    3 comments  ·  Sharing
  14. 10 votes
    1 comment  ·  Sharing
  15. 9 votes
    1 comment  ·  Sharing
  16. Collaborators with View-only rights should be able to leave comments

Users should not have to have edit rights to leave comments; should be able to add users to allow for comments without giving them edit rights.

7 votes
    0 comments  ·  Sharing
  17. Mobile first!

When I preview my moqups on my mobile phone, it would be nice if I did not have to see the <topbar> and the width was the same as the width in my moqups.

6 votes
    0 comments  ·  Sharing
  18. 6 votes
    0 comments  ·  Sharing
  19. Offer more Stencils or Master Pages which are user contributed There are loads of good stencils and master page templates which people crea

Offer more Stencils or Master Pages which are user contributed

There are loads of good stencils and master page templates which people create and would happily share with others to save them time and effort

6 votes
    0 comments  ·  Sharing
  20. Add option to share as embed

This is probably hard to do, but since the idea came to me I think it might be worth sharing it.

We could use an ability to embed a moqup as html in a report for clients or on a blog.

I have no idea how hard it would be to implement this with oembed, but it would be nice.

5 votes
    1 comment  ·  Sharing
← Previous 1

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →