General

1. Any other component skins than iOS?

Almost all components are for iOS. How about Android?
    How about desktops? (Windows/Mac)

80 votes
    0 comments  ·  Images
  2. 78 votes
    9 comments  ·  Images
  3. share Images across Projects not accounts

I'd like to work with my coworkers using the same images in one project. But i figured out, that they are not shared across a project, but only reside in my user sidebar.

this is far from expected behavior. please let us share images with projects!!!

18 votes
    3 comments  ·  Images
  4. A Cropping Tool

Hi Guys...
    Having fun here with moqups!

I'm also using it as a concept design board, and realised how great it would be if we had a simple cropping tool... square/circle crop, and an alpha to remove background (do we import png?, or does moqups convert it to one?).

Ok, really looking forward to see this function... It would really streamline working with images to mockup! :)
    Thanks.

16 votes
    0 comments  ·  Images
  5. 15 votes
    2 comments  ·  Images
  6. Multiple images selection

It would be great to have a possibility to select more than one image, at least to delete from Images collection. Or prevent confirmation dialog to be shown (via settings) before image deleted.

13 votes
    1 comment  ·  Images
  7. files/images loader

Hello! I have a suggestion. Could you add an image for files/images loader? It is very important for me to have such object when I create a model.

Best regards,
    Anton.

13 votes
    0 comments  ·  Images
  8. import images from Google Drive

imagine work-flow:
    1.) client sends image to be included in mock-up to Gmail address
    2.) save the image directly to drive from Gmail
    3.) switch tab and import image from Drive into mock-up

no disk, just cloudy blissfulness

11 votes
    1 comment  ·  Images
  9. Images privacy

When I invite people to collaborate Moqups currently exposes whole image library to them. I think it worth adding explicit control to the project owner on which images they want to include. The issue is for example when I work with different clients on different projects and have some images under NDA or just don't want other collaborators to have a clue what I do beside their project. Currently it could cause serious issues from the business perspective.

8 votes
    2 comments  ·  Images
  10. Allow image warping

Because these are just mockups, sometimes I want to plug in a placeholder image and warp it to be the right size. Please allow users to resize objects in both dimensions independently.

7 votes
    1 comment  ·  Images
  11. Add an option to corp pictures

Simple and basic tool, it can save you a lot of time.

6 votes
    2 comments  ·  Images
  12. Placeholder image

I would like to have the option of a simple box with an x in it to display a placeholder for an image, instead of an actual image which it is now. Otherwise I really like this app, haven't tried it out for too long, but it seems great!

5 votes
    1 comment  ·  Images
  13. Ability to upload images

I have not seen any such awesome application for wireframes yet. I have used a few but nothing compares to this one. It will have been wonderful if there is a feature to upload real pics in the design.

5 votes
    2 comments  ·  Images
  14. 5 votes
    0 comments  ·  Images
  15. Export the mockups to animated GIF

It would be great to have a possibility to export the mockups to animated GIF to maintain animations of imported GIF images.

5 votes
    0 comments  ·  Images
  16. Possibility to integrate images in paragraph

So we can for example add an image floating right in a paragraph and the text goes along and then bellow the image.

5 votes
    0 comments  ·  Images
  17. Adding images from clipboard

Could you make so I could add images to library by coping them from clipboard. I often work with Photoshop and coping images from there to library by simple ctrl+c and ctrl+v would be great.

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Images
  18. Pinterest Icon

I found the Twitter,Facebook and YouTube icons. I need Pinterest icon too but I don't find it.

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Images
  19. Desaturate images

Useful for making your pictures black and white

3 votes
    0 comments  ·  Images
  20. Add image filenames as captions or give alternative background color options (black).

I have many images with white content only, that I can't distinguish on the white background of the image browser.

3 votes
    0 comments  ·  Images
← Previous 1

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →