General

1. Allow editing of text field font size

Allow editing of text field font size

43 votes
    1 comment  ·  Bugs
  2. Option to save project locally?

I just lost a few hours work and I´m not sure how/why. I went to close Chrome and was prompted to save my work, which I did. Then I re-opened Chrome and the project was right back where it was before my session. I tried Recover but they were older versions.

I don't know how the local storage works and can't find any doco describing it. In any case, it would be good to be able to save back-up locally in case of complete lose of connectivity and the need to, say, reboot a pc.

15 votes
    1 comment  ·  Bugs
  3. Grid stencil is not symetrical

Draw a grid with the same content in each cell then screenshot and measure the width of each cell.

Out of three columns, the 3rd one will be usually bigger than the others. Sometimes not by much, other-times by a lot.

10 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  4. Serious bug: Images distorted/replaced when exporting projects to PNG/PDF

While exporting a project to PNG/PDF, user uploaded pictures are automatically replaced with images from other projects (i.e. images from projects created by other, completely random users).

Sometimes they can be heavily distorted/pixelated, but sometimes you can visibly see that they are images from other people's projects.

9 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  5. Make it more stable

I get a constant message that the project wasent syncroniced or something. Now the last time I lost work.....this has not happened before today. And it makes it very hard to trust the sollution. And unsure if I would go premium.

7 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  6. Kekpad Doesn't Work in Opacity Fields But Does in HEX

The keypad doesn't work in the opacity field when customising colours but it does in the HEX field.

6 votes
    1 comment  ·  Bugs
  7. iPhone Template Screen Size Incorrect

The iPhone template screen size is the wrong ratio.
    If template is resized until the internal screen width is 320px, the height is 21px too high (about the height of an extra Status bar).

6 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  8. 4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  9. Non-Ascii chars in ZIP-Files

I have german umlauts in my pagenames, they do not have the proper encoding in the downloaded ZIP-File with PNG-Images.

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  10. Label text disappears if it starts with the pattern: [digits] period space

For example:

"1. abc"
    "12. abc"
    "123. abc"

Upon entering text that starts with [digits] period space, the label disappears. The label remains editable and selectable, but invisible.

4 votes
    1 comment  ·  Bugs
  11. A small bug with the Link stencil

Great product, guys, thank you so much! A small bug-report: when using the Link stencil, if type '+ 3' (plus, blank, text) rather than '+3' (plus, text), the Link stencil becomes invisible.

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  12. remove international characters in name of the page (ščíéšč) when exporting to zip

when there are international characters in name of the page (ščíéšč), the export to computer with linux fails silently.. (zip doesn't support international chars)

otherwise great software, thanx a lot..

idea: strip these chars or don't use zip

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  13. Num keys don't work

When i want to set a % of opacity, the num keypad doesn't work.

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  14. Make active tab appear on top of inactive tabs. Lose the bottom border.

Currently, and "active" tab sits below an inactive tab and a bottom-border exists.

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  15. Fix the PDF export

Text in exported PDFs is cut off (headers, paragraphs) and somewhat out of place. They doesn't look like the PNGs.

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  16. Comment timestamp never changes from "a few seconds ago".

After posting a comment on a project, the timestamp area below the comment shows "a few seconds ago" (accurate). However, that text never changes afterward -- even after a page reload, or when accessing that project a day later when the comments are clearly more than a day old, the text still says each comment was posted "a few seconds ago".

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  17. fix select after gouping

After grouping I have to unselect item and select it again if I want to arrange it.

4 votes
    1 comment  ·  Bugs
  18. Umlauts are missing on pages created on Linux

So strange, it looked alright on Ubuntu yesterday, but today, on Mac and Windows, all the umlaut characters (ÅÄÖ) are unknown (like blocks or strange characters).

The pages I made previously on windows still looks alright.

3 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  19. Unlimited amount of objects in free plan

If you duplicate a page in the project you can surpass the limit of objects in the project, even to the point where you can make it crash.
    The console logs things about being out of sync.

3 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  20. fix PNG export (can not export image).

No matter how many pages I exported to PNG, I can only export the stencils I draw on a page, but I can not export the images on the page.

3 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
← Previous 1 3

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →