General

1. Your Arrow is broken

It looks like there is a display problem with your Horizontal Arrow Menu.
    http://prntscr.com/2segkb (Using Chrome)

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  2. Error with #s

When I type the # symbol into a text box first, it distorts the text and changes its size. Try it.

Just a heads up.

1 vote
    1 comment  ·  Bugs
  3. Selecting an Icon

Hi. There is an issue with the icon selection in the "Icon (16x16)", I search for it, e.g: Twitter and I click on the one I want, but it always give me another icon not the one I choose.

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  4. Fix the the iOS Picker stencil.

The Font size cannot be edited no matter what size is selected in the menu for the iOS picker.

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  5. Exports to blank PNG/PDF

Exported my project both to PNG and PDF and got blank image.
    Opened the project in another browser (FF & Chrome). Same.
    For now it is unusable for me.

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  6. Combo box bug

When you export a stencil in PNG the combo box drop-down button does not increased the size.

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  7. tree order in interface

I haven't created a replication case for this yet because I'm busy cranking away on a project, but I've noticed a kinda frustrating issue.

The "pages" tree at the left sometimes doesn't align with what seems to be a separate (and not equal!) internal structure that moqups keeps somewhere else.

The symptoms of this bug mean:

1) Using the down arrow through the tree causes unexpected jumping around / skipping of tree branches

2) When adding a hotspot and deciding where to link - the hierarchy in the select menu looks completely different from the hierarchy at the left.

I…

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  8. Context menu stencil bug

The context menu loses width/height values any time the text inside is edited. The biggest challenge with this is that the new size only fits one word per line and forces word wrapping, making the menu generally unreadable.

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  9. 1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  10. subscribtionNotPastDue

When i enter my data i have following error: subscribtionNotPastDue

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →