General

1. keyboard shortcut for activating stencils/pages/images

I would very much like a keyboard shortcut for choosing which tab (stencils, pages, images) is active.

I find myself searching for a stencil only to realize I've got "pages" active because I'd looked at another page in my mockups...

it'd be great if I could hit tab to cycle through those tabs, or some other keyboard shortcut to choose what's active.

3 votes
  2. Add Deep Linking for Pages Within Projects

It would be great if I could provide URLs to specific pages within a project I'm working on.

3 votes
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  New Features
  3. Format a grid entry as a link

Grid entries can be formated as a link.

5 votes
  4. PDF export with clickable links

A clickable link in a PDF page should link to the target page in the same PDF file.

87 votes
    6 comments  ·  Sharing

Hi guys,

After a lot of C++ Webkit hacking, Links/Hotspots are now preserved when exporting to PDF. Also, the PDF’s table of contents reflects the project’s page hierarchy.

Let us know your feedback!

~The Moqups team

5. Add Checkbox

i can use radio buttons but i can't see checkboxes.
    Adding checkboxes will be a good feature.

or maybe i'm blind

1 vote
    1 comment  ·  Stencils
  6. 15 votes

We’re happy to let you know that we’ve just released the support for DropBox and Google Drive. We’ll also consider SkyDrive for the future. You can access the new functionality by visiting the classic Export dialog.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for contributing with your ideas!

7. Versioning

Dear Developers,
    First I'd like to thank you for the great efforts to get this project live with free subscription, the web tool is easy, very intuitive and elegant

It will be great if you add Versioning (Like Google Docs)
    to make it even more greater, also it will be great if you can compare versions side by side (or through highlight like Googe Docs)

I'd be glad to know if this feature are in your road-map, when they can be released ?

Thanks again and keep the good work going

44 votes
  8. Add Transparency to Stencils

Add transparency option to most of the stencil objects. Particularly the shapes so that it is easy to show highlighting. Would also be cool to use transparency to create modal windows.

236 votes
  9. Add varialble page length

Each page should have an individual page length setting

1 vote

This is now resolved in the latest Moqups release available for you starting today.

Thanks so much for your feedback on this. It made us switch our initial decision that all the pages should share the same size across the project.

Cheers,
    Emil – co-founder @moqups

10. Add page and project titles to PDF Export

It could be cool to add page and project titles when you export a pdf.
    And why not a summary in the first page?

9 votes

Hi guys,

After a lot of C++ Webkit hacking, Links/Hotspots are now preserved when exporting to PDF. Also, the PDF’s table of contents reflects the project’s page hierarchy.

Let us know your feedback!

~The Moqups team

11. Stencil: tree view

Suggested by Philippe.

4 votes
    1 comment  ·  Stencils
  12. Share link

Just a feedback on the website, there is no share link or button to make it easier to share with colleagues.

1 vote
  13. Transparency

I would love to be able to alter transparency of rectangle boxes. This way, I could show clients things like lightboxes, etc.

60 votes
  14. Change Opacity

Ability to change the opacity on all objects would be great.

101 votes
  15. Link to page from part element

Add transparent element with link that can be placed in any position of the page

60 votes
  16. 39 votes
  17. Master Pages

Allows specific stencils to be visible and consistent on all pages.

728 votes
  18. Team sharing

Would love to be able to add friends/team to work together with as whiteboard

128 votes
  19. Multiple fonts support

So, you don't like Comic-Sans because...

23 votes
    4 comments  ·  Stencils

We’re happy to let you know that the 1st phase (Short Term) of this extremely popular request just landed in Moqups.

For now, this applies as a permanent setting to new and subsequent projects only.

We’re eager to hear your feedback on this new addition!

20. 65 votes

We’re happy to let you know that we’ve just released the support for DropBox and Google Drive. We’ll also consider SkyDrive for the future. You can access the new functionality by visiting the classic Export dialog.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for contributing with your ideas!

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →