General

1. copy a project

save a copy of a project which will undergo different design changes to the original

1 vote

We’re happy to let you know that this feature is now available. You can access it by clicking the “Save Project as” menu item under the Moqups logo as well as under the “Duplicate” icon in the My Projects dialog.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

- The Moqups team

2. "save as" for different versions of projects

I want to save my project in different versions. For example one where I have the wireframes only and one where I have the notes attached to it. For this I need "save as" so I don´t have to make a new one.

4 votes

Save As release notes

We’re happy to let you know that this feature is now available. You can access it by clicking the “Save Project as” menu item under the Moqups logo as well as under the “Duplicate” icon in the My Projects dialog.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

- The Moqups team

3. 1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Stencils
  4. Add Line height option

The text seems to close by default, would like to have an option to change line height

1 vote
  5. Language support for PDF/PNG export

Hi.

I tried to export PDF/PNG with object which has korean letters. but in PDF/PNG, korean letters has broken. I think other languages like chinese, japanese may be same.

Please consider add other language's open source font(like nanum gothic for korean; http://dev.naver.com/projects/nanumfont/download).

3 votes
1 2 3 5 Next →

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →