We have a short tutorial here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQ0S5zQ7sM&list=PLwdz0cOqwX9INarAdWEh_ECwPZzXsHDEO
Double clicking the image should allow you to crop images using the black resize handles. Let me know if it's what you're looking for!
Krisztina from Moqups
We need this now!
On this site you can crop pictures online: http://imgonline.com.ua/eng/crop-image.php
+3 for corp function
John Matthias Syrinek commented
If this worked the same way Apple Keynote's clipping/crop works on images, it would save me a ton of time. I frequently upload screenshots of our existing UI, then modify it to convey some new feature to stakeholders.
It would be nice if I could drop an image onto the wireframe, change the clipping so certain parts are hidden, and then do the same thing again with the same image (but with different areas of the image visible).
For example, imagine uploading a screenshot of a web form:
1. Drop the image onto the wireframe.
2. Clip off the "submit" button at the bottom.
3. Add more fields to the form
4. Add another instance of the image from step 1.
5. Clip everything *except* the submit button out of this new image.
6. Move the submit button below the new form fields.
Sjoerd FIT commented
Definitely need this!
Casey Corcoran commented
YES! I need this right now!
Second this. Ability to crop uploaded images would SERIOUSLY save time!