Would love to be able to add friends/team to work together with as whiteboard
Thanks a lot for your feedback! Please keep it coming.
We’re already working on this. What you should expect from us:
Short & Mid term:
- Granular privacy settings, restricting the view and edit rights to a list of collaborators of your choice
- Collaborative feedback & annotations
- Collaborative editing, allowing other users to fork a project and create new versions
- Multiple revisions to prevent accidents and see differences between projects
- Integration with popular tools like Basecamp, Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint and others
- Realtime editing with other collaborators
- Single sign on (SSO)
- Team management at company level
- Other enterprise features
This was posted in June, is this possible yet?
Sergey Cherdantsev commented
It would be great to include Redmine to the list of popular tools for integration with.
Romil Javed commented
Love moqups so far, collaboration would certainly make it a LOT better. Any ETA on when collaboration might be implemented? its critical for our project we decided on a wireframe tool soon.
BJ Clark commented
Team sharing is necessary for our company to fully adopt Moqups. Otherwise, love the tool.
Yuval Pecht commented
Type - meant "Team"