I suggest you ...

Allow annotations on a shared wireframe.

53 votes
AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  · 
completed  ·  AdminMoqups Support (Moqups Support, Moqups) responded  · 

Hi guys,

We’re happy to announce that the new Moqups Beta (available at https://app.moqups.com) comes with a revamped comments feature that allows you to have conversations on specific spots on the page. They can be used to annotate the design and explain things.

Additionally, we have arrows and callouts that can be used for the same purpose, with the advantage of being embedded in the design itself (e.g. they get exported in the design when you save it as PDF or PNG)

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Dan from Moqups

2 comments

• Brady commented  · 

Agreed - I'd like to be able to comment on interactions, etc. while I'm creating wireframes.

• Andrew Tipton commented  · 

I'd like the ability to have two layers of annotations: one would be "explanation", e.g. stuff like "this dropdown box will auto-populate with common cities, but also allow the user to input any free text". The other would be "comments", where other team members could mark up the wireframes with their suggestions. When in Preview mode, only the explanation layer would be visible; the comments layer is only visible when editing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →