I suggest you ...

Integrate with Google Apps + Log in with Google.

It would be nice to sign up / log in with Google, just like in this feedback system. Also get it in the Google Apps marketplace with integration to Google Drive

84 votes
AndersAnders shared this idea  · 

6 comments

• AdminMoqups Support (Moqups Support, Moqups) commented  · 

We're happy to let you know that we've just released the support for Google Drive. You can access the new functionality by visiting the classic Export dialog.

Meanwhile, we'll continue to work on a deeper integration with Google Apps.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for contributing with your ideas!

• yogi viegelinschyogi viegelinsch commented  · 

Perhaps better to rely on OpenID to support SSO in general? but anyway +1

• MerottMerott commented  · 

Google Drive integration would be great! It will allow developers and designers to link mockups to other Google Drive integrated applications, such as (in my case) Pivotal Tracker.

• Sam DecrockSam Decrock commented  · 

We are using Google Apps at the company and we are in need of good mockup software.
    If it would integrate with Google Drive, I think my company would certainly pay for it!

• damiandamian commented  · 

This is something that UX people working on a company that relies in Google Apps really needs. It would be great to have a good and free app to collaborate on wireframes inside of the GDrive

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →