Right now it works rather bad on iPad

118 votes
Michael Lajlev shared this idea  · 

8 comments

• ThomasThomas commented  · 

Count me in ...

• AdminMoqups Support (Moqups Support, Moqups) commented  · 

Hi there,

We're definitely on that road, but there is still plenty of optimization details need to go trough before we're happy with the result. Please bear with us in the meantime!

Here to help,
    Krisztina from Moqups

• Anonymous commented  · 

Oh please make it happen! This would be an awesome reason for my company to finally buy me an iPad Pro.

It appears to be almost working after all - the sole showstopper seems to be the mixup of panning / scrolling and drag and drop actions...

• ShomomiAizo commented  · 

Ok, now it's 2015, and moqups 2 has been launched with many problems, while the ipad compatibility feature has never been considered... thought you would really understand how important this is but you didn't. Thinking about migration to another tool.

• Kasia commented  · 

It would be great to preview on iPad (full screen)

• Jargal commented  · 

I have notebook on job, and in home i have iPad. So i choose Moqups for i hope it can work any equipment. But my think is failed. It can't work on iPad. Please work on it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would also like very much to see it work on the IPad...

• Vitaly Ishkulov commented  · 

I support the idea. It would be great to be able to use moqups on iPad during the discussion of the prototype to make changes on the fly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →