I suggest you ...

Import from Balsamiq

I hate Balsamiq, and I hate that other people don't feel the same way. Unfortunately, the reality is, Balsamiq is a big name, and I'm often faced with having to deal with the files this application produces. It'd be great if I could just import these into Moqups.

28 votes
John Matthias SyrinekJohn Matthias Syrinek shared this idea  · 

5 comments

• Brandon commented  · 

What is the status of this idea? The ability to directly import from Balsamiq would be huge asset as well as a deal breaker for a lot of customers.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any progress? This feature will be very useful. We have a number of clients that we can port over from Balsamiq.

Regards, Ashish

• Graeme Pietersz commented  · 

Any progress on this. I use Moqups, I have one client on Balsamiq and it would be great to move them over.

• Dennis Laymi commented  · 

Are you guys doing something about this? Would be great to an sign from your team!

• Jarkko LaineJarkko Laine commented  · 

Any update on this? Since the Balsamiq mockups are just xml, this doesn't sound like an unsurmountable task*.

The fact is, not being able to import the existing lib is a huge roadblock for us to jump ship, which I very much would like to do.

*) Yeah, I know, famous last words :-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →