General

1. User Experience testing app

customer testing and feedback mobile app. Select screens to include, create a list of users to send to. End users download a moqups mobile app that allows them to test designs and flows created by designers.

The idea here is give us a tool we can push to a customer group to get rapid feedback on our designs...not just team members. For customer testing its important to have a mobile version that scales and looks a little more native than sending them a weblink with a picture of a phone.

Being able to rapidly prototype our general flows and layouts…

5 votes
  2. Improve page speed and reduce loading time in new Moqup

I love the new functionalities, stencils, icons in the new Moqups. However I find it extremely slow and buggy - it often freezes

26 votes
  3. Allow deleteion of multiple pages (via groups)

I'd like to be able to delete many pages at once.

1 vote
  4. file upload option is not available

file upload option is not available,Include it because that one is mostly used by the users

1 vote
  5. Explain properly what Moqups 2 is

I don't know why you even have Moqups 2 - the UI is much worse and it's harder to get things done! I just purchased Moqups Professional for a year and I hope that you don't deprecate the original Moqups and you keep making it better.

Please tell the community why you did this, what your plans for original Moqups is, and what Moqups 2 can do that original can't.

Thanks,

1 vote
  6. Add Window Stencil type/state in new Moqups

Include the option to choose a Window stencil "type" or "state" (such as, Mac, Windows, or None) in the new Moqups so that it behaves like it did in the old Moqups.

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Stencils
  7. Export all pages in the heirarchy from the pages view

I would like to export a portion of the hierarchy from the pages view in the same place where you can Delete, Set Master Page or duplicate. I would like this export to automatically select that page and all child pages for export. There are 200+ pages in my project, it gets hard to find a range using the existing functionality.

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Sharing
  8. Unlimited amount of objects in free plan

If you duplicate a page in the project you can surpass the limit of objects in the project, even to the point where you can make it crash.
    The console logs things about being out of sync.

3 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  9. Keep comment numbers unchanged

Keep comment numbers unchanged even if some comments where removed and there are gaps because of that. It is impossible to reference comment by the number if it is not constant.

In addition to that, add the functionality to resolve or archive comments.

9 votes
  10. Add "go back" button to jump back to the previous page quickly

Since browser's back button does not work properly, there should be a button in tool UI to jump to the previous context after user navigates to different page using mockup elements with interactions.

9 votes
  11. Handle Japanese characters input properly on new version

Hi, I am a Moqups standard user for three years.
    I let you know this bug in February, but it seems the situation got worse.

On Moqups new version, I tried to input Japanese characters in text box, heading, etc, I can input only first character, then stopped.

When I can cut Japanese text on text editor and paste it on new version text box, it works. The pages created by old version works fine on new version. I am not sure if any other double byte characters.

I hope you can solve my problem soon.

Cheers.

3 votes
    0 comments  ·  Bugs
  12. set header text color in tables (grid) independantly from the body.

When I add a dark blue background to my grid the header text isn't readable if I make it white the whole text turns white even the one on rows in the body.

6 votes
  13. Color Spec Stencil improvement

I like the Color Spec stencil. Two suggestions.

1. It shall automatically pick the color where its placed
    2. When I use 6 character color code (i.e #AA69AA) then its requires bigger circle and consumes unnecessary space.

3 votes
    0 comments  ·  Stencils
  14. Save file as a .apk

Add save as a .apk file in export options.

thanks & regards

1 vote
  15. allow a week's trial

How can I test if the PDF export hotpot links work without being able to export a PDF??
    Makes me want to use mybalsamic or pidoco instead.

Also, where are your icons? Why can't I drop on font-awesomes?

1 vote
  16. Stencil Item for SELECT box

Just trying your tool. Generally brilliant. However, I am mocking up one of my existing projects and the form "part" that I would use is that for an HTML <select/> tab which does not seem to be available. I see the combo box stencil and that is fine, but occasionally I use SELECT tags with a size greater than 1 entry high

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Stencils
  17. Add a tool or some sort of capability to view (minimum) and adjust (nice-to-have) pixel spacing between page elements.

Both for the purposes of creating high-fidelity moqups and communicating UI specs to developers, it would be incredibly useful to have the capability to view (minimum) and adjust (nice-to-have) pixel spacing between page elements. Both vertical and horizontal

Even more amazing would be the ability to click a tool that would overlay dimension info (gutters, padding, with px info and dashed lines to indicate elements) as a 'layer' on top of the mockup. We are creating these manually right now as UI specs for our dev team (I can send you an example if that's helpful), but to have at…

1 vote
  18. I would like to have a feature to escape a comma on a grid

I think this feature would be a big help not only me but any other who use grid much :)

16 votes
  19. Demo Feedback

Bitter experience can't save even few page as demo

1 vote
  20. Store custom colors

Currently custom color are stored only in the scope of single session. Storing custom color as part of the project would be handy

1 vote

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →