General

1. Resize shortcut

We can resize the object by holding ctrl+up(down, left, right)

7 votes
  2. Panning the work area using space bar and mouse

Like in Photoshop or Illustrator you can pan around the entire work area using the space bar and de mouse. That would be very useful. Thanks!

4 votes
  3. Social media stencils

I rarely make a design these days without adding (or being asked to add) facebook, twitter etc! Perhaps they could be a valuable addition to the stencil library.

Great app! Thanks, Dave

5 votes
    1 comment  ·  Stencils

Hi Dave,

This is already covered in the Icon stencil or any stencil using icons. Try adding an “Icon” stencil and search for “Facebook” by clicking the Icon picker button in its property panel.

Please let us know if this covers your needs or if you have additional suggestions!

4. Stencil: IOS Scrollbar

To show that there's "more" in the screen.

2 votes
    0 comments  ·  Stencils
  5. Rotations

Some stencils, specially the images, could use the rotation feature.... for instance I load a portrait image but I would like to use it in a landscape mode of the iphone mockup.... without doing a rotation on the original image.

41 votes
  6. More stencials would be great

nice app; add more stencils for rapid development of wireframes

4 votes
    0 comments  ·  Stencils
  7. Part linking fields

In for example "ios segments" the bar has different fields. You often want to make one clickable. Like only one of the words so that clicking on one button takes you one place etc. Like in a real app when clicking.

1 vote
  8. Transparent stencils

For some stencils (like Box or Simple Shapes) it would be useful to be able to remove the background and keep only the border.

2 votes
    0 comments  ·  Stencils
  9. Table view (grouped)

Hi,

First of all thanks for the great web app! Very easy to use. Going to use this a lot!

I'm missing some things though like a table view stencil and the option to for a grouped table view. It would be great if you perhaps could add that in a future release.

Perhaps also in that table view options for Title and description in a single table cell.

Thanks for taking note!

Dries

3 votes
    1 comment  ·  Stencils
  10. Add icons as third section

Besides stencil elements, you could also offer an open source icon set for using icons like arrows, web symbols etc.

3 votes
  11. Make the video stencil scale

When the video stencil is made small the controls are way too large. Have the controls scale with the size of the video screen.

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Stencils
  12. Transparency browser stencil

If you use a browser stencil then your grid disapears below it. The only way I see to prevent it is to not put the browser there and only a guideline. Then you can put the browser stencil when you are ready. But what would be nice is that the browser stencil is transparent or that it has no content background, so only header section and borders.

5 votes
  13. Noooo, Comic Sans NOOOOOOOOO

Noooo, Comic Sans NOOOOOOOOO

4 votes
  14. Have a 'Look' setting... filter by look-type (Metro, XAML, web(fb), iOS, WP, etc)

I want to start out with a particular look (i.e. Metro, or Windows, etc). Would like to see only those (correct icon settings, colors, fonts)

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  Stencils
  15. Language support for PDF/PNG export issue did not completed.

Recently I suggest "Language support for PDF/PNG export". Most of the language has already been supported but Korean is not yet. Please add korean font, too.

Reference: http://community.moqups.com/forums/161468-general/suggestions/2991994-language-support-for-pdf-png-export

3 votes
  16. Make left tool bar to hide

Make left tool bar to hide or just add full screen mode.

4 votes
  17. 4 votes
  18. Align included into right click menu

It could be interesting to integrate the align menu in the right click menu or to integrate it on the top bar but without a menu, directly (with some MediaQuerie to detect if the screen is large you can integrate it it would be awesome!)
    And thanks for that beautiful tool, hope it will not be as expensive as the others at the end of the beta version!

1 vote
  19. Enable snap to grid by right and bottom edges of the element

Now element snaps to grid by top and left edges only. Sometimes I needs to align elements by right or bottom edge.

1 vote
  20. Leading control option

Hi! I'm new with Moqups and so far I'm enjoying it. It's awesome!
    One thing I noticed is that there's no leading option for paragraphs. It would be cool if you could add an option to control the white space between lines of text. Thanks! Cheers!

1 vote

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →