Frequently Asked Questions

Are there any hidden fees or contracts?

No. You can upgrade or downgrade any time, no questions asked.

What happens to my old account in the new Moqups version?

If you've been with us before we introduced subscriptions: a big thank you from the team! Your account and data are intact and you'll notice that you're able to continue working on all the projects you had before the switch.

How do I upgrade / downgrade my account?

Go to the user menu located at the top right-hand corner of the app and select Payment History. Click on the name of the plan right next to Current Plan. It will present you with the pricing screen, from which you can choose your new plan or downgrade to the Free plan by clicking the "Downgrade" link below the pricing plans. Downgrading takes place immediately.

Alternatively, just click on Pricing in the footer at the bottom.

Will I lose my projects or data if I downgrade?

No. We perfectly understand that there may be months when you don't need the service. However, certain features that are enabled in the premium plans will get disabled immediately after downgrading. Once you upgrade again, you will regain full editing access to all your active and archived projects.

What cards do you accept?

We accept all popular credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express). Payments are handled securely by Braintree Payment Solutions, LLC. No credit card information is ever stored or processed on our servers.

Do you accept other payment forms?

If you have trouble using your credit card, drop us an email and we'll try to arrange something offline.

Is my data secure?

We use SSL for all our communication. All data is backed up regularly in multiple locations and stored securely. We take privacy very seriously and fully understand the sensitive nature of the projects created by our customers.

What's the difference between private and public projects?

Public projects can be accessed by anyone with whom you personally share the project link. Private projects can only be accessed by the list of collaborators you set for the project.

Do you offer refunds?

We cannot process full or partial refund requests at this point. However, we may opt to manually grant refunds on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us - we'll try to make it up to you as best as we can.

Do you offer support?

Yes - all plans come with support from our team. While we give priority to the premium subscribers, all users benefit from technical support through the UserVoice feedback widget or via email.

Do you offer white labeling or behind-the-firewall instances?

We are considering it. We are also exploring various enterprise integration options. Drop us a line in case you're interested and we can discuss further.

Do you offer discounts on premium plans for non-profits and educational organizations?

We love giving back to the community. In fact, Moqups is mostly built on open-source components created by enthusiasts. If you're a non-profit, educational organization or member of an open-source project, drop us an email and we'll be happy to provision you with premium accounts at no cost.

Can I use Moqups in my classroom for educational purposes?

Of course! Just let us know so we can help you further. We're always overjoyed with happiness to hear about universities including Moqups in their classes.

What are the limitations of the Free Plan?

The Free Plan is limited to 2 active projects and 5 MB of image storage. This plan does not include: Master Pages, Live Collaboration, Privacy Settings, Unlimited Revisions and Unlimited Project Archiving.

Can I use the Free Plan for commercial purposes?

Yes, absolutely.

Which browsers do you currently support?

Chrome 16+, Firefox 10+, Safari 5+ and Opera 15+

I have more questions!

Don't hesitate to contact us for any reason. We will try to answer any inquiry within three business days.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

The Community was retired in March, 2017. To send your feedback and suggestions, please visit our new Moqups Help Center.

Moqups homepage → Help Center →